Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Task 4

Task 4 of this round of Mish Bridges 12wbt preseason is to 


Say It Out Loud 

..so here goes! 

I am going to be at my goal of 65 kilos 
(top of my healthy BMI range for the first time in over 20 years! Thanks Mish!!) 
at the start of the round.

I have committed myself to the Train for a 10km Fun Run Program.

In order to do that I am going to follow Mish's program. 

I have also signed to do a 5 week running technique workshop culminating in a 5 km fun run on March 3. 
I am also joining a gym for the duration of this round so I can do some leg strengthening exercises.

This Saturday I am doing the 5km Aus Day fun run.
In March I am doing the Women's 5k with the intention of running the entire 5kms (I can only run 2km non stop right now).
In June I am going to do the Launceston 10. 
In August I will do the City to Surf 14km in Sydney.
September Ross half marathon (round after this will be train for a half marathon)
November I am going to do an 8km Raw Challenge 
and December the Santa Run in Las Vegas.


 I will add in any other little races that come up and I can do.

I will also do parkrun on long weekends and school holidays.

The next three months I am going to 


think like a warrior, 

train like an athlete 

and try not to let my inner geriatric panic too much lol.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic goals! I love them, I did something similar so I had something like that to work towards too. I love your warrior/athlete quote! Good luck with the training.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I'm another Carol. Great goals, I'm sure you will acheive them. I went back and read your first post ever... what a crack-up the 50X50 blog was.. :-)

    ReplyDelete