Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today is the second day in this decade that I have weighed under 70 kilos.  I announced yesterday on several of the 12 wbt groups I belong to that I had reached a new lower decade on the scales, and was praised for my hard work.  I have to say I felt like a bit of a fraud.  It doesn't feel like hard work.  It does feel like I have been doing it forever but it does feel like I could work harder if I needed to.  Who knew exercising a little every day would be so effective... *eye roll*

I left it until today to blog because yesterday's 69.9 may not have stayed.  This morning it was 69.7.  I have another 2.5 kilos to lose to make it a loss of 50 pounds and I am aiming to hit 65 kilos - my penultimate goal by mid November.

The third round finale of 12 wbt is being held in Sydney on November 19.   I'm going!!  Apart from doing some shopping to celebrate, I have booked in with a group of other 12wbters and my sister to do this:

Sydney Harbor Bridge Express Climb

I am not thinking too hard about it or my fear of heights at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment