Monday, September 24, 2012

So...  I stink at blogging.  My major downfall is starting and creating a back story.  So... I have decided to not do that.  No back story... Just ramblings about this weight loss trip. Please forgive me. I will leave the earlier attempts up and just wade in.  I may backfill as we go on


So far I have lost 22 kilos.  12 of them doing Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation.

92 kilos down to 70.1 kilos as of this morning.

I am a daily weigher!!  So shoot me I can't help myself.

Random stuff I have noticed since being on this trip. (tried typing jour.. journ... I just can't do it sorry)

Bones:  I have them in my bottom.  It will not be long before I need a cushion.

Muscles: I have them.  After boot camp I find them in places I didn't know existed. I am working on finding my abs.  I know they are there somewhere.

Chipmunk Cheeks: Well jowls really.  I thought they were a part of the aging process and that I frowned too much.  Well they aren't.  They were fat.  Hey there jawline... it's nice to see you again.

Food: I really, really didn't like vegetables before.  Now I do. OMG!

Running: I can do it.  Sometimes.  This C25K thing. It's meant to take a few months.  It seems to be taking longer but I can run now.  Slowly.

Skin: and hair... are a lot better if you eat properly.

Sugar: I can do without you.  I used to love your sweetness but no longer. 

Challenges: I am accepting them now.  I have gotten past worrying about failing.  I don't have to be the best at everything.  I don't have to be the best at ANYTHING.  I can have fun doing though. 

Now here is where I should put some interesting anecdote or  rounding out of the piece.  Not going to.  I need to go have some calories and hopefully I will be back sooner than in three months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment